16 de enero de 2014

Rainy day









Jacket: Barbour // Sweatshirt: H&M // T- Shirt: BOY London // Pants: Pull & Bear // Shoes: Dr. Martens // Scarf: Lefties


After several weeks without uploading a post to the blog, I return to the attack. These weeks have been very busy but now I'm back to the daily routine. I have been ill several days, so I could not upload any post and I have also been with recoveries ... Thing that I hate because it takes time to do other things, but thanks God I've finished! 
Hope you like the post and good weekend! : D


Después de varias semanas sin subir un post al blog, vuelvo al ataque. Estas semanas he estado muy atareado pero ya vuelvo a la rutina de todos los días. He estado varios días enfermo, por eso no he podido subir ningún post y también he estado con las recuperaciones… Cosa que odio a muerte porque te quita tiempo para poder hacer otras cosas, pero ya gracias a Dios las he terminado!!

Espero que os guste el post y buen fin de semana! :D

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario